Category Archives: Property

Major new route corridor back on the agenda

A PERIOD of public consultation on the long-awaited development of improved transport links and a new route corridor to enhance connectivity between Farranfore and Killarney will commence on Friday. Kerry County Council is working in partnership with Transport Infrastructure Ireland and the Department of Transport to develop the major N22 project and the public will… Continue Reading

Plan will enhance quality of life and housing conditions

OVER €1.2 million in funding has been provided for Kerry through the disabled persons’ grant scheme and improvement works in lieu of the social housing scheme. Under both schemes, government funding meets 90 per cent of the cost of the works in each property, with the local authority providing the remaining 10 per cent. €1,268,652… Continue Reading

Over €3 million worth of residential property sold in Killarney in March

PROPERTY is in big demand in Killarney with second-hand houses and town centre apartments fetching big sums. The Residential Property Price Register confirms that a total of 18 properties were sold in Killarney during the month of March and the combined sales amounted to €3,248,871. Nine properties were listed as having sold in Killarney during… Continue Reading