A SERIES of informative workshops will proceed the launch of a new twice-weekly Ryanair flight service between Kerry and Manchester route which will commence on Sunday, March 29.
Kerry Airport will host the events in Killarney, Caherciveen, Tralee, Listowel and Dingle, on Wednesday and Thursday next, to maximise the potential of the new route to the local economy and tourism sector.
Kerry Airport CEO John Mulhern, Ryanair’s Eimear Ryan and Cormac Ó Súilleabháin of Tourism Ireland GB will meet the workshop participants at each venue.
The Kerry Airport marketing team will also outline the developments in Kerry Airport and present a marketing tool it to leverage the new Manchester route.The workshops will be hosted by Kerry Airport, with the support of Kerry County Council, Fáilte Ireland, Tourism Ireland and Ryanair.
The Killarney event will be held on Wednesday in the Muckross Park Hotel from 12.30pm to 2.00pm and a light lunch will be served.
That evening from 6.00pm to 8.00pm the attention will focus on the Ring of Kerry Hotel, Caherciveen with refreshments served.
The schedule for Thursday next is:
- Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee from 8.00am to 9.30am (breakfast will be served)
- Listowel Arms Hotel, Listowel from 12.30pm to 2.00pm (light lunch will be served)
- Dingle Skellig Hotel, Dingle from 5.30pm to 7.00pm (refreshments served)
Operating twice a week, on Thursdays and Sundays from March 29, Kerry to Manchester will suit passengers travelling for business or pleasure for weekends and midweek breaks.
Sunday Flight Schedule commencing March 29
- Departing Manchester at 14.20 hrs – Arriving into Kerry Airport at 15.35 hrs
- Departing Kerry Airport at 16.00 hrs – Arriving into Manchester at 17.20 hrs
Thursday Flight Schedule commencing April 2
- Departing Manchester at 14.15 hrs – Arriving in Kerry Airport at 15.30 hrs
- Departing Kerry Airport at 15.55 – Arriving in Manchester at 17.10 hrs
© KillarneyToday.com is the 24/7 online news service provided by O’Mahony Media
Advertise for 2020 and ensure your message reaches 18,000 readers every day, over 300,000 viewers every month and over 23,000 followers on Facebook